Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Moon Garden White Peonies - Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1471093

Moon Garden White Peonies
by Nancy Medina
12X16
Oil on Archival Panel





Moon Garden White Peonies is the newest daily in Flower Mound Studio, and my peonies from class last weekend are almost finished blooming. These white flowers reminded me so much of a flower garden in Coronado, California, of all white roses and white lilies, white pansies and white irises. The garden was created to glow in moonlight. I've never seen a moon garden by moonlight, but I've heard they are beautiful. Someday, maybe I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...