Thursday, May 29, 2014

Cerulean Dreams Lavender Fields - Paintings by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1477217

Cerulean Dreams Lavender Fields
by Nancy Medina
14X14
Palette Knife/Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas


Cerulean Dreams Lavender Fields is the newest daily painting in Flower Mound Studio, and I'm almost packed for my next workshop adventure in Tennessee. I'm really looking forward to Tennessee, and getting to meet some wonderful artists and paint flowers til the cows come home. However, can you tell I keep thinking about France and Italy? I'm so excited about my new European workshops, I had to drag out all my France and Italy coffee table books today, and my Beautiful France cookbook. I discovered the entire final chapter was on pastries, and so I promptly delivered the book into the trusted hands of my personal chef, (aka the hubby), noting that if he really loved me, he would begin practicing making these pastry dishes pronto. Read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...