Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Confetti Pink Peonies by Floral Artist Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1346984

Confetti Pink Peonies
by Nancy Medina
16X12
Oil on Archival Panel
Confetti Pink Peonies is the newest daily painting in Flower Mound Studio and I have a confession to make. I went back to the market today for more peonies. Don't get me wrong, the batch I bought a few days ago is still hanging in there, bravely, under the heat lamps and spotlights. But I just couldn't resist having some colorful backup singers for an encore! Hopefully, if I cross my fingers and toes, these will last for a few more days of painting sessions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...