Wednesday, December 18, 2013

My Dream Commission by Ann Gorbett

All of these pet portraits were part of a commission I started back in August. Gretchen saw some paintings I had done that were hanging at The Artists' Studio and Gallery at Patriot Place and came up with the idea to give everyone in her family a portrait of their pets for Christmas. I finally delivered them all to her last Saturday and she was thrilled. I can't wait to hear her family's reaction to this collection of cuties. I love animals but am severely allergic so this was a dream commission for me. And allergy free. To read more about this commission, visit my blog anngorbett.blogspot.com.

Happy Holidays to you and all the furry members of your family.

1 comment:

  1. Bonjour,

    Un merveilleux kaléidoscope d'amis à quatre pattes !
    Un travail extraordinaire.


    Je vous souhaite un merveilleux
    Noël
    et que ces quelques jours d'hiver soient des temps heureux !

    Gros bisous à vous ♥

    ReplyDelete

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...