Saturday, December 28, 2013

Poppies in Provence No.1 palette knife painting by Marion Hedger Oil on panel,

Poppies in Provence No.1 by Marion Hedger
Oil on panel,
12x12cm (approx 4.5"x4.5")
Palette knife painting
 
My website here
My Joy of Colour daily painting blog

Last week my escape from winter was the sunflowers of Provence. This week it is the poppies. I have completed four paintings in the last couple of days - admittedly small ones but it meant I could squeeze in some painting time.
They are all of the sameish? (is that a word!) scene as my larger painting "Scarlet Poppies".

Close-ups of the knife work


I will post the other three paintings over the next few days.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...