Saturday, April 27, 2013

SOLD ~ White Hydrangeas on Purple and a Texas Hill Country Art Show by Nancy Medina


 Deep Purple White Hydrangeas
by Nancy Medina

SOLD
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas



My St. Louis workshop filled up today, so I felt the need to celebrate my first workshop in my home town with some bold color! I've been playing with purple just about all week, after creating a new banner for my art newsletter. There is just something soothing about fuschias and lavenders, and lately it's been a lot of fun to find new colors to pair with purple. In the meantime, I've got a Big Ole (important Texas term) four foot canvas behind me I'm scrambling to finish in time for my Featured Artist night for The Good Art Company Gallery in Fredericksburg, Texas, next Friday evening. I sure hope to see you there!

Click here to sign up for all the news worth painting!




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...