Monday, April 15, 2013

Balboa California Flower Market by Texas Artist Nancy Medina


Balboa Flower Market
by Nancy Medina
16X12
Oil on Archival Panel


Balboa Flower Market is a new small daily painting in response to the DPW challenge and my upcoming trip to San Diego, California. One of the things I miss most about living in Southern California is having bougainvillea everywhere, most especially the peach colored blossoms, and the farmers markets in almost every town. Bags of fresh Fuji apples, and armloads of flowers were always the pick of the day for me, and for my little souldog, Buddy, who went everywhere I went when I lived there.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...