Saturday, April 27, 2013

Contemporary Abstract Horse Equine Art Painting Silver's Gang by A Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Silver's Gang
30 x 40 inches  Oil on Canvas  

This was what Brad Bisby calls the 'battlefield'. There are times when you paint you have a set direction. If I showed you where this painting was before I scrapped it twice you would laugh and definitely think it was not related.

The spirit of this horse painting gives a strong definition to equine art because of the strength and passion in the 10 layers or more of oil paints. If I tried to paint something like this again... I could not ever get there. That is what makes this horse painting so unique.
 
  ©Laurie Pace    Graphics One Design 

Visit http://lauriepace.blogspot.com to view more of my work

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...