Monday, February 13, 2012

New YouTube Video Painting Demo by Pamela Blaies

20" x 16"
Oil on Canvas

In preparation for this painting, I made several pencil sketches, then a small color study.  I had planned to add more detail to the red barn wall in the background, but as I worked, keeping it loose seemed to feel right.  I gave it lots of texture and color, which work together to give this tender composition warmth and  vibrance.

Click HERE to watch my YouTube video painting demonstration of "Mary's Lamb."

I love to share my art and inspiration. Click HERE to sign up for my email newsletter and receive a free gift of postcards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...