Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Original oil painting by Karen Tarlton Cow and Rooster palette knife art

12x12
Rooster Dance
Oil

"Perhaps all artists were, in a sense, housewives: tenders of the earth household."
~Erica Jong

These animal paintings are so much fun.....I hope they bring a smile! I love to paint them in a patchwork sort of avant-garde style of impressionism, pushing my cows to the point of abstract impressionism I suppose. I have a passion for color and texture and if you look around you, you will see beautiful color everywhere and it must be painted!

My Blog: http://www.karensfineart.blogspot.com/

http://www.etsy.com/shop/Karensfineart

Galleries: City Lights Gallery, Las Vegas, NV
The Arlington Arts Gallery, Arlington Virginia
Galerie Severn, New Orleans Louisiana
SAC's Gallery, Montgomery Alabama,

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...