Thursday, February 16, 2012

Five O'clock abstract palette knife by Deborah Harold

The notion that it's 5 o'clock somewhere definitely applies to the Beachcomber 
Restaurant in Crystal Cove, Calif. They do raise the martini flag at 5 on the dot, but the 
atmosphere there is that 5 or not, it's time for a drink, toast, celebration of life!
I started out with a yellow washed panel and then penciled in the umbrellas and the fence.
From there I just fill in with the colors I have mixed on my palette and one of the most difficult things to
decide on is, am I finished? I think the answer is yes, I will live with it for a day or so. 
11x14 on Artisan Panel
$250.00 unframed
Deborahharold.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...