Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Sky #30 impressionist oil by BECKY JOY

This 6x6 is for sale on my website for $125. 
The price includes free shipping in US and a 
small display easel.

I worked in my new studio today. Everyday it is even better. Mike builds me little things in the studio. I posted a photo of the drying shelves that he put up for me. The gold ones are an old metal watercolor frame that he took apart and mounted the pieces on the wall. What a great idea. They are sturdy and neat looking.

If you have the opportunity to see the 6" squared show at the Randy Higbee gallery in Costa Mesa, CA, you should go. It looks like an absolutely fabulous show of 300 6x6" paintings. I have 3 in the show. I wish I was there.
The opening is Sat Dec 4 to 8 pm
and Sun Dec 5 12 to 5 pm
Show and Sale
This is my drying rack for the small paintings, my wrapping and framing station with the wire in the holder that Mike also made for me. The rack is really great. I can see the paintings that I've recently worked on (and tweak them if I need to) instead of placing them in the CD rack that puts them out of view.

Talk to you all later,
Becky
beckyjoy@beckyjoy.com
Oh, check out my new website at www.beckyjoy.com (Almost done with it)

1 comment:

  1. what a good idea about the CD rack I will try it. Your new rack is even better

    ReplyDelete

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...