Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Dallas Skyline oil painting by Niki Gulley

"Golden Moment, White Rock Lake" ©2010 Niki Gulley
oil on canvas • 12" x 24"

Just off the easel! On a peaceful autumn day last fall, I went out with my camera to White Rock Lake and captured this beautiful sunset behind the Dallas skyline. I liked how the pampas grass and various plants in the foreground were back lit by the setting sun and how the water's surface was shimmering from the low light, adding to a sense of mystery and tranquility in that golden moment.

If you'd like information on "Golden Moment," e-mail me at Niki@NikiGulley.com.

I will also have several pieces on display and available for sale at my Last Art Show of 2010 this weekend at the Bath House Cultural Center in Dallas. See bathhousecultural.com for details.

Or to see more of my paintings, visit my website at NikiGulley.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...