Thursday, November 18, 2010

Palette knife sky #27 by BECKY JOY

This 6x6 oil sunset is #27. I have placed this on ebay with a starting bid of $95. To bid click here. As with all my small daily paintings this one comes with a free wrought iron display easel, so framing is optional.

I've been working all day on commissioned pieces that have stacked up, a good thing. Sunsets are the themes of the bigger paintings with two to go. I've also been working at nights on the new website. Understanding some of the computer language is challenging for me, but I know I can do it. Years ago I did build my own website using frontpage, so I know I can do it again using wordpress. Ya just gotta read the directions. I'm more of a "hands-on"person . I have to force myself to take it slow and read all the directions in order. UHG!

Talk to you all tomorrow.
Becky
beckyjoy@cox.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...