Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Pumpkin Spice Latte




20"x20" oil on stretched canvas

"Almost all my middle-aged and elderly acquaintances, including me, feel about 25, unless we haven't had our coffee, in which case we feel 107."
- Martha Beck



Flowers are the best medicine on a rainy day. If it's more than a bit chilly, a coffee or something hot to drink is nice, too. This year I learned how to make my own pumpkin spice latte's, so I've had that on my mind. I had a ton of these little 'Jack-be-nimble' pumpkins that we grew this year...so of course I wanted them in the still-life as well - my statement for autumn! I really enjoy painting by natural light of the window....except we are running out of daylight earlier now! But the window light is beautiful, on gray days there is a silvery quality to the light. For purchase information, please visit my DailyPainters.com gallery store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...