Tuesday, November 16, 2010

BECKY JOY FINE ART sunset oil landscape

This 6x6 oil is for sale for $110.includes shipping in US 
and display easel.


Hi everyone!
I'm finally up and running. My studio is just about done just a few finishing touches, some moulding, shelving in the storage room, my dry eraser board and lights. Daylight painting is OK right now. Its fabulous being in this new space. I've been getting it organized the last two days, then today I took the day off from working on it. I have some commissions I needed to get busy on, so that was the job today. I also painted this small little oil and hopefully, I'm back on track with the small paintings. 

I've started to revamp my website, so it is down right now. I wanted to make some major changes to it. I will be having some video on it of demos and my new studio. So I'll let ya' know when its done and I'll post the studio picks and video.

Its been a lot of work the last 5 weeks. We did all the work ourselves. The last two weeks was more work for me so the painting took a back seat, but I just know I'll be putting out better paintings with this studio. At least it will help me be more organized. There is a place for everything now.

Talk to you all hopefully tomorrow.
Becky Joy
beckyjoy@cox.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...