Wednesday, July 16, 2014

"Busy Night Skies" by Karla Nolan




My take on painting in any medium is this:  have fun!  Don't take yourself too seriously.  Experiment.  Try not to stress (good luck with that!)..  

"Busy Night Skies" is my interpretation in palette knife oils of what any given moment in the skies -- moon shimmering through the clouds, possible lightning strikes occurring, clouds rolling in, satellites blipping over the landscape.  And of course it all occurs over my beloved Rocky Mountains!  I had fun!  

"Busy Night Skies", 4"x12" unframed palette knife oil painting on gallery wrapped canvas, $100 includes s/h in continental U.S., click Paypal button on my blogspot listed below or write me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information


Thanks for viewing my art!  Greetings from Fort Collins, Colorado

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...