Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Lavender Lane and Two New Workshops - Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1512434

 Lavender Lane by Nancy Medina
14X14
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas


My new video






 Lavender Lane is the newest painting in Flower Mound Studio, where we're celebrating a couple of new workshops that opened up this week. I'll be teaching in Kissimmee, Florida, near Orlando, in January 2015, and in Shreveport, Louisiana, in March. As silly as it may sound, I am really excited that I might be able to go to Disneyworld if I get my travel times adjusted correctly, during my Orlando visit. I've never been before and always wanted to go. Click here for the scoop on my new workshops!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...