Tuesday, November 20, 2012

"Castiglione Falletto and the Full Moon" by Karla Nolan

Oh, this was just so much fun to paint -- and to research!  I'm a lucky lady, my husband and I went to Italy, to the Piedmont region where the nebbia grapes grow and Barolo wines originate.  We walked around this tiny little village for a bit -- it's really small, so we didn't walk at that long -- and came to the edge of the town by the stone wall.  There it was, the moon, in its full glory during the day.  The hills were distant, the next town over just shone, and I was just glad to be where I was at the moment, with my sweetheart and in Italy.  What more could a woman want?  (Other than homemade Italian food and drop dead wonderful wines, of course!)  

"Castiglione Falletto and the Full Moon", 8"x6" palette knife and brush oil painting on canvas,  $95 includes s/h in continental U.S., Paypal accepted, e-mail me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more info....thanks for looking!  

Greetings from Fort Collins, Colorado!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...