Sunday, November 4, 2012

Abstract, Contemporary, Untitled Landscape by California Janet Bludau


24" x 36"
Oil on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
I am excited to post this painting as I am really happy with it!   Those who paint with me know how critical of myself I am.  I sigh, I groan, I say things like "what is WRONG with me today?"
None of that happened in my little home studio today.  I was just on fire and messy and so enjoying myself!  Hope you all had a wonderful Sunday also.
This painting is mostly brushwork yet I am posting it on the palette knife site - it does have SOME
palette knife work on it however.........
Bludauart@gmail.com
Website:  http://janetbludau.fineartstudioonline.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...