Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Relaxing and Reflecting by Pamela Blaies

Ahhh...Morning Coffee!
5" x 7"

The first anniversary of my blog, "A Palette Knife Painter's Diary," has now come and gone. Over the past year, I've found that blogging about my art has had a calming effect on my mind. Writing through my art journey helps me to avoid a phenomena I sometimes experience that I call "inspiration overload." My mind gets humming with so much inspiration that it becomes difficult for me to focus and create. Blogging forces me to organize my thoughts and follow the direction of my inspirations.

I've been relaxing on vacation for the past couple of weeks and have taken some time to read through past blogs. It is fun reflecting over the past year. Much has stayed the same, but so much has changed.

Here is a link to my first post ever, June 10, 2011: Ahhh....Morning Coffee!

I love to share my art and inspiration.  Click  HERE  to sign up for my email newsletter and receive a free gift of postcards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...