Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Waiting For Santa by Roxanne Steed



4"x4" oil on gessoed masonite artboard

"This is my wish for you; peace of mind, prosperity through the year, happiness that multiplies, health for you and yours, fun around every corner, energy to chase your dreams, joy to fill your holidays!"
- D.M. Dellinger



"What is that cat looking at out there...elves?" I always wondered what she saw when she stared out the window for hours! Another in my series of tiny gems this season, "Waiting For Santa" is a 4"x4" oil on gessoed masonite board, available on-line, directly from me. To purchase this work, or see other available paintings, please visit my DailyPainters.com gallery store.

*****Ongoing - Here in CT: I have three paintings juried into the Lyme Art Association "Deck The Walls" show, which runs from Dec. 10th- January 8th 2011. I am honored to be able to take part in this show with some of New England's finest painters!


And in southern CA: If you are in the San Diego area, you deserve to treat yourself to a drive up to the Keys Creek Lavender Farm in Valley Center. They have special weekend hours in their farm store this month, just one more weekend! I have five of my small paintings of the farm available there. Friday and Saturday hours are 10am to 4pm. Once you've been there, you'll wonder why you waited so long to go visit!



I'm currently taking commissions for next year - 2011- if you have a special pet, event, memorable place, that you'd like to commemorate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...