Thursday, December 16, 2010

"Autumn Brilliance" Aspen Tree Paintings by Jill Saur

© 2008 Jill Saur Fine Art, Aspen Tree Painting, all rights reserved

This is a bold, bright and powerful piece.  Measuring 48"60", this acrylic on canvas is meant to be the focal point of a room or office.  This original work of art is $5,700 and includes shipping and insurance.  My clients tell me that my art creates a positive and uplifting environment for them, and this brings me much joy! Please visit my website to contact me and to see more of my work.  I invite you to become a collector!

Jill's website:  JillSaurFineArt.com
Jill's blog:       JillSaurFineArt.blogspot.com

find: aspen tree paintings, aspen tree art, aspen trees, aspen artwork, aspens in fall, Jill Saur, aspen landscape

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...