Wednesday, October 20, 2010

With Love - A Floral Bouquet by Judy Mackey

"With Love"
8 x 6 inches, Oil on Board

A few weeks ago, my doorbell rang and a lady delivery person asked me my name then handed me this lovely bouquet.  Full of pink roses, carnations, stocks, heathers and big yellow lilies.  Oh how I love delivered flowers  for no special occasion but just to be told "I'm thinking of you".

For more paintings and information visit my website: http://www.judymackey.com/

Contemporary Palette Knife Artist, Judy Mackey  



1 comment:

  1. Hi Judy, This is a great little painting! Lot's of energy for a small work. Cheers, David Edwards

    ReplyDelete

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...