Sunday, October 24, 2010

HOLLYWOOD AT DAWN BY TOM BROWN



“GOOD MORNING, HOLLYWOOD”
5x7 inch original oil painting
by Tom Brown

The city awakens. Golden sunlight streams through billowing clouds. Palm trees wave gently in the morning breeze. Whose dreams of Hollywood fame will come true today?

I painted this from atop a high hill overlooking the city as first light washed across the city. For this painting I used a palette knife and the small pochade shown in my YouTube videos.

The pochade is completely self-contained and it simplified the process tremendously. I simply opened it and I was ready to paint. When I finished this painting I closed the lid with the painting securely held inside. And I was off to paint at another location . . . . .

This painting is on eBay with a VERY low starting bid for a short time. Click here to bid:
http://shop.ebay.com/tombrownfineart/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

I wish you all the best,
Tom Brown
tombrownstudio@cox.net


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...