Wednesday, October 20, 2010

"Pocono Leaves" by Karla Nolan, palette knife oil painting on linen panel


Another painting inspired by our trip back East.  We drove through the Pocono Mountains at the height of the autumn colors -- and this is one of my impressions of those days.  More fun with painting!

I, like everyone else, have been hit hard by the economic times and have been considering the following decision for a while now.  Since almost no galleries who represent me carry my oil paintings, I have determined that I will discount the cost of my oil paintings carried by Daily Painters and other such art blogs -- the list below indicates sizes and costs which I will institute, starting with this painting.  Any paintings 11"x14" and under in size will be shipped without additional shipping and handling charges in North America; over 11"x14" will have an added fee, determined at the time of sale.  I hope this helps you collect worthy art as I don't feel it is fair to not provide reasonable costs and stop artists and collectors from connecting with one another, even during trying financial times.  As always, Paypal is preferred and I can send an invoice.  

4"x6" painting -- $36.00
5"x7" painting --$52.50
8"x10" painting -- $100.00
9"x12" painting -- $135.00
11"x14" painting -- $175.00

s&h applied in addition to costs for below sizes
12"x16" painting -- $215.00
14"x18" painting -- $285.00
16"x20" painting -- $360.00

Larger painting prices to be determined!  Please note, all of these artworks
are sold UNFRAMED.

I hope you appreciate my new oil painting policy.  Please let me know if you have comments or questions at KarlaNolan@gmail.com.  This also applies to the paintings that are not yet sold found on my website (listed below).  Thanks for looking!

"Pocono Leaves" , 4"x6" palette knife oil painting on linen panel, includes s&h in N. America, Paypal preferred, please write me for information; I'll send an invoice; thanks for looking!!!! 

MORE NEWS at KarlaNolanBlogspot

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...