Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Garden Floral Daily oil painting by BECKY JOY



THE PICKET FENCE oil 6x6 $110 + S&H
With the purchase you will receive a black wrought
iron display easel, so framing isn't necessary.



To buy click here.
I painted this from a photo from Colorado. Just a little slice of the scene. The plants were growing like crazy, but that picket fence was very well maintained. I like my gardens kind of a natural look, but not too out of control. Actually, I haven't got much of a garden. I've planted a couple of citrus trees and that is about it so far. The lemon tree is growing like crazy and the poor orange tree, not much. It had to be transplanted once so it is suffering now.

Last night I had my weekly broadcast on Ustream. It was a good audience in the chat room. Thanks all for being there. I painted a larger painting (a least a part of it) from a small study. I hope to finish it today then I will post it. I will be teaching a workshop in OR coming up. If anyone is interested in joining, let me know, beckyjoy@beckyjoy.com. I will be off the air for two weeks. I will put out a reminder for when I will be back on. It should be in three weeks.

Talk to you all later.
BECKY JOY
http://beckyjoyartist.blogspot.com
www.beckyjoy.com
beckyjoy@beckyjoy.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...