Wednesday, December 31, 2014

"Magenta in the Sky" by Karla Nolan, framed painting on glass






Vibrant colors in the sky for this miniature painting on glass, sold framed as shown!  Magenta was the "in" color when I lived outside of St. Louis in the 1960's, I remember that as if it were yesterday.  I convinced my mother to buy me an "outfit" in that bright, hot color, but I felt conspicuous in it, as it was a new hue for me.  I mainly lived in red.  It doesn't seem that long ago to me, I know that decades have past, but I still like the magenta tones in the skies when I see them!

"Magenta in the Sky", 5"x5" framed painting on glass (measured edge to edge glass), $100 includes s/h in continental U.S., Paypal accepted, click button on my blogspot listed below or write me for more information at KarlaNolan@gmail.com

Thanks for viewing my art!  Greetings from Fort Collins, Colorado

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...