Monday, November 4, 2013

Lily Song Stargazers by Floral Artist Nancy Medina

Lily Song Stargazers, 20X16, oil, my class demonstration this morning, tomorrow, we paint hydrangeas!  http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1308111

Lily Song Stargazers
by Nancy Medina

Class Demonstration
20X16
Oil on Archival Panel

Lily Song Stargazers was my class demonstration this morning, starring my new green bowl - the original green bowl, which had appeared in dozens of my older paintings, met a sad demise at the Dallas Arboretum in class one day, when I scooted a table over and it fell to the floor. I like to think these flowers are all saying Ooooo! and Ahhhh! as they gaze at the green bowl, but then my mind does tend to run to silly things like that....

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...