Thursday, October 3, 2013

St. Louis Blues Hydrangeas and a Rockwall, Texas Workshop by Floral Artist Nancy Medina


St. Louis Blues Hydrangeas
by Nancy Medina
16X20
Oil on Archival Panel




St. Louis Blues, Hydrangeas, is the newest painting in Flower Mound Studio, the finished work of a painting begun in St. Louis a few months ago. Time flies when you're having fun, and I'm beginning to lose track of what paintings were created in which states! Today is my first day home from my sold out workshop in Collierville/Memphis, Tennessee, and I'm packing up for my Rockwall, Texas workshop next week for the Rockwall Art League. We have just a few seats open and I'd love to paint with you, so check out my workshop page for details. Fresh flowers, fresh donuts, what better way to ring in the cool fall weather?

Painting Brilliant Florals

Rockwall, Texas

October 7, 8, 9, 2013
9 am to 4 pm 


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...