Saturday, May 26, 2012

A Little Time for Tea by Pamela Blaies

20" x 16"
oil on canvas

These pink hydrangeas are from my garden. They love my shady yard and fill the front and back with big, pretty blooms from late April until the heat of mid June hits. I gathered a few the other day to bring inside. They look so beautiful in this blue pitcher. I arranged them with some lemons and a teacup from my mom's wedding china to paint. I love how the colors work together in this painting. Now that I've finished, I think I'll have some tea!

I love to share my art and inspiration. Click HERE to sign up for my email newsletter and receive a free gift of postcards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...