Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Feet on Beach Oil Painting - Judy Mackey



"Feet on Beach"
6" x 6", Oil on Board
SOLD

A client saw one of my little feet painting at the Dutch Art Gallery and wanted to have a special one painted just for him.  This is one of them...his feet on the beach.  

Fun, fun, fun to paint...but hey, what a quaint idea  for marketing vacation paintings of feet.  I hope others would like to have their feet painted at the beach, or some famed landmark?

Website:  JudyMackey.com
Email: CLICK HERE
If you are interested in commissioning a painting like this, please email me at judy@judymackey.com.  If you like my work, I hope you will refer me to your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...