Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Plein Air and palette knife painting by Kay Wyne


Painting around Dallas...at Fair Park
Here is yesterday's painting at Fair Park with the Tutti i Lunedi group.   I did not finish, which I really wish I would of pushed myself to do, putting some finishing touches and small amounts of detail.  I used one brite brush, and one palette knife for this painting.  I doubt that I will work on it in the studio.  The grounds at Fair Park are open year round, and it is a great place to paint....especially as long as the State Fair isn't going on.  I was pleased with my drawing, and as usual had issues with the greens in the monkey grass and bushes.  I had to amp up the colors just because I like color.  I really liked the RayMar panel I was painting on....new size for me...12" x 10", which is much better than the 6" x 8" or 8" x 8" panels.  I have some new work in the studio...will post those later. Thanks for viewing this blog.  Kay at kay@kwyne.com

1 comment:

  1. Such a interesting paintings.very good work ,an artist gives more and more satisfaction to another artist …well.

    Hawaii Art

    ReplyDelete

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...