Saturday, May 28, 2011

Splash Geraniums by Texas Artist Nancy Medina

Splash Geraniums by Nancy Medina
8X10
Palette Knife/Oil on Linen Board

Shop in My Daily Painters Gallery
Nancy Medina Web Site
Nancy Medina Art Blog


Splash is a tribute to my beautiful niece, Robin, who graduated from high school last night. She is the only baby in our family, so this was a real celebration. I don't think I've ever been so proud in my whole life! Robin is such a level headed young lady, and has already got her sights on College, with the next four years mapped out. The first two years she'll attend junior college near her home, then the second two years she'll stay with Carlos and I and attend North Texas State University (which happens to have a great band program). She wants to become a pharmacist, or work in the biochemistry field. Can you imagine? Where did all those brains come from?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...