Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sunset Sail Modern Palette Knife Sailboat Painting by Texas Contemporary Artist Laurie Pace

Sunset Sail
Commission SOLD
This was painted for one of my earliest collectors.  She wanted a brilliant sunset painting with corals, oranges, turquoise, blues, reds and every other color you could imagine.  Done with a palette knife and about 10 layers of paint, she has her sunset sail for her Florida home.
Terry corrected my sails before I started on this one. Being a sailor, he is very much in tune with the jibs, mainsails etc and is always quick to correct my drawings if I am off for my sailboat paintings.

20 x 30 x 2 inches  Oil on Canvas  
  © Laurie Pace Graphics One Design 1998-2011
  Contact Me: Laurie  

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...