Sunday, April 17, 2011

A MOMENT OF SERENITY BY TOM BROWN



Sometimes getting out with my paints is like therapy. It’s a way to find peace and contentment.

Birds and butterflies were the only interruptions here. All the noise and hurry of daily life is put aside for a moment while I play with my colors. For awhile the world stands still.

That feeling of peacefulness is what I was shooting for here. Hopefully some of it is embedded within this little piece. I call it “BIRDS & BUTTERFLIES.”

I hope you feel a sense of relaxation while looking at it.

This is a 6x6 inch palette knife oil painting on masonite, ready for framing. Let me know if you’d like to own it; it’s very reasonably priced at the moment. tombrownstudio@cox.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...