Friday, July 16, 2010

Tlaquepaque oil painting by BECKY JOY


This 8x6 painting was painted on location in Sedona. I changed the colors of the shutters and darkened the building so that the tree would stand out. There were more objects in the store front on the balcony, cut I simplified them. I used the palette knife on the pots, tablecloth, plants and part of the tree. Of course the lines in the railing are always easier to paint with the palette knife.

I am again having a drawing for a FREE daily painting in July for those that sign up for my newsletter this month.



For Email Marketing you can trust

Talk to you all later,
BECKY JOY
www.beckyjoy.com
http://beckyjoyartist.blogspot.com
beckyjoy@beckyjoy.com
Prints
Available daily paintings

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...