Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Skyscape and Tree oil painting by BECKY JOY


WARM LIGHT  6x6 oil on canvas.
To buy this painting for $100. click here.

This is all that I got done today as far as painting (a lot of errands to do today). I did some wiping off of the canvas and starting over. Some days just don't go real easily. I've been going through photos and sketches pondering what to do next for a larger painting. I haven't decided yet. Hopefully, tomorrow will bring some new ideas.

I am now offering these wrought iron display easels free with each small oil study (5x7 or 6x6) purchases. The edges will be finished so that it will not be necessary to frame the paintings. It also gives you another place to display your paintings besides just the walls.

Monsoon season is here in Phoenix. It is really clouding up in the afternoons and more humidity. If you have never seen the summer clouds in the desert, they are magnificent. They are the best thing about summer here.

Just a couple of more days to sign up for my newsletter to be in the monthly drawing for a free oil study.
I'll be posting something else tomorrow. I will absolutely be painting, after I take care of my address on my drivers license. Talk to you all later.






For Email Marketing you can trust

BECKY JOY
http://beckyjoyartist.blogspot.com
www.beckyjoy.com
beckyjoy@beckyjoy.com
Prints
Cards

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...