Monday, July 12, 2010

Far End of Portmagee (Ireland), Looking Back



6"x8" oil on Belgian linen mounted on archival panel


"May God grant you many years to live,
For sure He must be knowing
The earth has angels all too few
And heaven is overflowing."
- Irish Blessing


Being a bit of an arm-chair traveler today. I'm lamenting the fact that this is the first summer in five years that I was not able to go over to Ireland. But I do think about it all the time! So I had a bit of fun reminiscing through my old photos and playing some Liz Carroll cd's, planning what else I'll be painting this week. I'd like to fit in some time for a larger one this week as well!

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $125 USD plus $10 USD s/h
Or, send me an email

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...