Tuesday, November 12, 2019

3 New Long Paintings making their debut



Three new pieces making their debut at the Windsor Contemporary Art Fair last weekend. Here they are on the stand (Not a great photo but gives you an idea of their size, 120x40cm). I have yet to take proper individual photos and they are not up on my website yet.

It was interesting working in this long format. Your brain has to think different to get a good composition on a narrow long canvas. I found it very challenging (if you put the three together this would be my largest painting to date) but I loved painting this. When I thought I had finshed them, I hung them in the lounge so I could look at them before deciding if there was anything more needed. There was. The turquoise oil pastel did the trick and finished them off nicely.

Keep upto date with the latest artwork by Marion
GET NEW ART ALERTS

CONNECT WITH ME
Keep up with my latest paintings and works in progress
on Instagram @artbymarion

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...