Monday, November 18, 2019

Paintings by Paula Formanek

'Waterfront', oil on panel, 15 x 20 cm ... πŸŽ¨painted🎨 en plein air on a nice and frosty day last year (December 26) ... now available at the Wolfe Island Gallery ...  





What's on My Easel??
Some 'Winterberry Cheer', acrylic on πŸŽ¨canvas🎨, 12 x 15 cm ... a little painting inspired by our great outdoors ... part of my 'Canadian Impressions Series' ...




A quick little πŸŽ¨sketch🎨 of trees in my backyard ... inspired by the cold (-20°C), blustery snowy weather we are having ... Acrylic on canvas, 12 x 15 cm ... Wishing everyone a lovely Friday!



Hello my friends, I'm happy to tell you that my 'Sunflower No. 6' original painting is now shining in a new home ... thick oil with knife impasto on birch ... part of my 'Sunflower Series' ...
Thank you sunflower lover and Kingston Frameworks!




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...