Sunday, July 19, 2015

Marsh Landscape, Palette Knife Painting, COLORS OF THE MARSH 8x8x1.5" oil

The sun is quickly sinking below the horizon and within minutes the colors of the marsh will disappear.

Purchase here
119 + shipping
 My goal here was to suggest the beauty and colors of the marsh in late summer.  I wanted to use plenty of texture and thick paint to do so.



I really love the gallery wrap canvases from "The Edge".  I like the chunky shape of this small 8x8" with the 1.5" depth that gives this small painting more presence.



Thanks for reading my blog today :)



www.carolschiffstudio.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...