Thursday, May 14, 2015

Flower Palette Knife Painting by Atlanta Artist, Jill Saur

atlanta floral paintings
©1990-2015 Flower Painting by Jill Saur, all rights reserved
This flower painting is currently hanging in my studio.  It's a 12"x12" acrylic palette knife painting on canvas.  I've titled it, "Blue Flowers".  The image is painted on the side.  This painting can either hang by itself or in a frame.  It's loaded with texture!

The price on this piece is $500.00.  This is a great size to hang in just about any room.  It's also a great size to start collecting for yourself or to give as a gift!  My business accepts all major credit cards.  To email me, CLICK HERE.

To see more of my available work please, visit my website.  CLICK HERE

Thanks for viewing!  - Jill Saur / Jill Saur Fine Art, LLC
                           

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...