Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Close to Heaven Peonies and a New Texas Workshop - Flower Painting Classes by Nancy Medina Art


Close to Heaven Pink Peonies
by Nancy Medina 
14X14
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas





Close to Heaven Pink Peonies is based on the blossoms that took their sweet time opening this week. I finally put my fresh peonies in the fridge, and had forgotten about them until tonight, when we ran out of creme and I was searching about. Something tells me I'll be painting them again soon, unless, of course, they get lost behind the orange juice.

I'm delighted to announce my new Texas workshop, July 10-12, designed especially for the traveling student. The hotel picks you up at the airport, and takes you to class each day. I know I've spent many a moment chewing my nails over how to get to and from a class in a strange city before, and I'm tickled to provide a more convenient option. We'll be painting florals and landscapes, and I hope to see you there, blossom friends!

Painting Brilliant Flowers
and Landscapes

July 10-12, 2015
9 am to 4 pm Daily





The studio models take a dip and a bow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...