Saturday, April 25, 2015

Pink Blush Tulips, a New DVD, and a Radio Interview - Flower Painting Classes and Workshops by Nancy Medina Art

http://www.nancymedina.com/available-paintings/pink-blush-tulips

Pink Blush Tulips 
by Nancy Medina
16X16
Oil on Deep Gallery Wrap Canvas







I was feeling quite blue about missing the tulip fest at the Dallas Arboretum this spring, when I stumbled upon a bouquet of big pink tulips at the flower market today. I could hardly wait to get them home and put them under the spotlight! Pink Blush Tulips celebrates all my favorite spring colors, with a mix of warm peach and pink spring hues.

The real prize at the market was a bundle of peonies - cross your fingers, toes and flower petals that the peonies will fluff open in the next day or two and be ready to pose for a painting! If I get really lucky, they'll hold up for my next DVD filming coming up very soon. (Stay tuned for more details on the new video lesson coming up soon...)

My first radio interview aired a few days ago, for Artists Helping Artists on Blog Talk Radio. Awesome hostesses Margaret Sheldon and Leslie Saeta put me right at ease. You can hear the whole interview, even if you missed the event, since it's all on the streaming thingy ma bob system. Break out the popcorn and enjoy!





http://www.nancymedina.com/available-paintings/pink-blush-tulips

The studio models take a bow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...