Friday, September 26, 2014

"Santa Fe Doors: Old Wood, Painted Adobe" by Karla Nolan




Another in the series of the Santa Fe doors.  This is the land of enchantment, so they say, and I am in agreement.  I have no idea who painted the adobe wall, it's not really a door, but it is enchanting as is the heavy old wooden door to the left.  It seemed to take forever to paint this small piece, trying to get it right but no too right!  If it's "too right", why it's a photograph and that wasn't my goal, I'd rather you get the gist of the atmosphere in sweet Santa Fe!

"Santa Fe Door: Old Wood and Painted Adobe", watercolor and ink painting, approximately 3.5"x4.5" image in off-white mat to fit 8"x10" frame, $100 includes s/h in continental U.S., click Paypal button found on my blogspot listed  below or write me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information


Thanks for viewing my art!  Greetings from Fort Collins, Colorado

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...