Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Flower Painting, Painting on Sale, Daily Painting, Small Oil Painting, "Mixed Blessings" by Carol Schiff, 8x8x1.5: Oil

Every Wednesday, I post a painting on sale for my blog readers.  Today, I have the sweet little flower painting.  It is painted in oil on 8x8x1.5" gallery wrap canvas with the sides painted, meaning, it can be hung with or without a frame.

purchase here
140 minus 25. rebate
To purchase this sweet peice, simple follow the link above.  It will take you to my Etsy store where you may purchase it for $140.  On the order, you must write Blog Art Sale.  This is to let me know you saw it here.  I will immediately Send you a $25.00 refund on your credit card or PayPal account.  This offer expires Friday Sept. 19, 2014 at 12:01 a.m.






www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...