Monday, March 31, 2014

Horse 25 Sunrise Graze, Horse Paintings by Texas Artist Laurie Pace aka Everything's Coming up Roses



  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2014

Horse 25 Sunrise Graze
8 x 8 inches Oil on Canvas.

Available Paintings by Laurie Pace 

Lady L was here with me, can you tell? The challenge was to use lots of pink in this little gem of a horse painting... and I am drawn to the pink in the sunrise colors. I could easily see two horses standing side by side in the early breaking sunrise, grazing on the golden grass reflecting the sun's rosy gold colors.

In my heart I am singing that old song, 'Everything's coming up Roses.'

For you Millennials ...
Meaning: you can say "everything's coming up roses" if everything is turning out very well for someone or for something.


For you Baby Boomers and Generation X,  Meillennials are right on your heels. Birth years early eighties through early 2000's. 


Seems like every generation has their nickname and with it a different outlook and goal for their generation.  For me... I like being a baby boomer. I love everything's coming up roses.  I loved wearing bell bottoms and go-go boots and very short mini skirts. Freedom of expression, and freedom perhaps in too many areas as so much of our history of a conservative nation began to fall away in the sixties. High school dress code stated girls ONLY wore dresses and they could not be shorter than two inches above the knee. It was a different world than today. Not better, not worse but definitely different.

With all of the unrest in Europe and the Russians over stepping boundaries into the Ukraine, I heard a Russian reporter said they would not rest until the United States was bathed in nuclear dust.  

After early years of practice of leaving my desk and marching into the hall at school and kneeling before lockers and tucking my head low and covering it with my hands... I learned at an early age an unreasonable fear of nuclear war. 

Is it all really coming up roses? My trust is in God. He will provide the roses when we need them. Trust. 

Timothy, my son, I am giving you this command in keeping with the prophecies once made about you, so that by recalling them you may fight the battle well,  holding on to faith and a good conscience, which some have rejected and so have suffered shipwreck with regard to the faith. 1 Timothy 1:18-19

#horsepainting  #lauriepaceart  #equineart


BlessingsLaurie Pace
A Texas Artist 


GALLERY LINKS



© Graphics One Design 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...