Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Petal Cascade Daisies and Delphiniums by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1367982

Petal Cascade Daisies and Delphiniums
by Nancy Medina
28X22
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas

Petal Cascade Daisies is the newest daily painting in Flower Mound Studio, a bit of a celebration of my new painting space! I have a new patterned chair I got for half price at World Market and pots and pots of fresh flowers all set up in the space that used to be the dining room, but is now my early morning painting studio. This is technically studio number 2 in my home, and it's nice to have a bit of a change, especially since this room is all windows and lets in the gorgeous morning light to use as a backdrop for my still life setups. You'll be seeing some photos of that space very soon on my art blog, just as soon as I am finished making it a bit more presentable.




Daisy Cascade and the studio models take a bow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...