Saturday, June 15, 2013

Crescent Moon White Tulips by Texas Flower Artist Nancy Medina


Crescent Moon White Tulips
by Nancy Medina
14X14
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas


Crescent Moon White Tulips is the newest daily painting, white tulips, warm red background, all colors of Mother Earth. The painting was finished under a crescent moon, viewed from my Mother's back porch in East Texas, a moon as bright as could be, no city light pollution to dim its shine. I have a large new rose commission to begin soon, but couldn't resist capturing more lily photos from my garden this morning. What a treat to be able to ease into the morning in my garden, something I rarely was able to do before I became a full-time, stay at home working artist!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...